Saturday, December 13, 2014

Day 1- Start Here

The purpose of day one is to prepare for the program. So I had to get a private notebook...or blog, choose a mantra and a them song.

I don't want to overanalyze or be too profound when choosing these items. After minimum thinking, I chose the mantra that I've heard my pastor say often: "No one can stop you but you." I made it more personal and came up with this:

"The only person that can stop me from succeeding is myself."

As far as a theme song, the first song that popped in my head was "Started from the Bottom"! It speaks to persevering and moving forward despite present circumstances and naysayers. If you believe it and grind for it you'll get to your "here".

So I have to use the mantra and theme song everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment